As the world continues to self-isolate in hopes of flattening the curve, governments have begun to provide monetary aid to their citizens. Some countries have gone so far as to offer $2000 checks over the course of the next few months as the uncertainty of regular life still looms large.
The United States’ Trump administration has finally delivered their $1200 checks and in true Twitter fashion, the internet has produced a hilarity of memes.
1) Real estate Twitter always knows how to get rich.
2) Flex on these brokees.
3) Someone’s getting evicted.
4) Life imitates art. – Dave Chappelle
5) Gifts and donations to the Hotep nation.
6) Classic Simpsons >
7) Stimulate the economy.
8) Millennials can finally afford housing.
9) Shrimps for the simps…
10) They gotta re-open schools for some of y’all.
11) When the check still ain’t hit
12) “Sign me up for this racism.”
13) This is not a meme…
Featured image via: USATODAY – Getty Images